Summer Mentoring Sessions!
Sunday, June 3, 2012 • 10 Comments
I am once again offering one-on-one photography mentoring sessions this summer! These sessions will include a joint shoot with a gorgeous model, as well as post-processing. I think this would be most beneficial for people just beginning to venture into the world of portrait/fashion/senior photography. Contact me to set up a session!
$300* for sessions booked prior to July 1st (must take place before August 31st / 50% retainer required upon booking)
$350* for sessions booked after July 1st (must take place before August 31st / 50% retainer required upon booking)
Pre-shoot planning (email):
- Discuss ideas/general types of locations/general ideas for styling
- Styling with model
- Location scouting (what to look for)
- 2 hours of shooting with one of my favorite models
- Posing, angles, direction, model interaction
- Finding & using natural light to its full potential
Post-Processing after shoot (morning after shooting day):
- 2 hours
- Photo selection (what makes a photo a good photo?)
- Skin retouching
- Photoshop tips & tricks
- I want to make sure you get the most out of your session! I know that everyone will be at different levels, so I want you to ask any & every question that you have, and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. If there are any specific things you’re interested in learning more about/getting more experience in, please let me know so we can include them!
- Must own and have some knowledge of how to use a DSLR camera.
- A major part of my shooting style is from shooting with lenses with wide apertures. A Canon 50mm f/1.4 and Canon 85mm f/1.8 will be available for Canon users if needed.
- Must have basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Owning a laptop with Photoshop is ideal for the post-processing sessions so we can meet somewhere and work side by side, however I’m also willing to come to your home if you live in the Twin Cities metro area.
* Sara Kiesling Actions (Sets One & Two) included in mentoring session ($40 value)!
Here are a few photos I took at some of last summer’s mentoring sessions!
Leave a comment